Biography

This is the diary of me, myself and I; as I am taking the journey to find my inner guidance. I am guided by Gabrielle Bernstein's book "Add More ~ing To Your Life." As I follow Gabrielle's equation to truly finding my ~ing, I will document everything and share it with you.



Wednesday, July 21, 2010

One door closes - many more open

On Gabrielle's Twitter page, she made a statement that really struck me. She states that "Holding on to past resentment is a defense against the love that is present." This quote goes along with this month's theme of forgiving. It got me thinking about how I have forgave certain people in my past especially those certain ones from high school and I realized it has opened new doors to better people who have come into my life - more importantly my best friends who I have met in college. This is why this post is dedicated to them - for helping me realize that if you forgive people in your past more loving people or situations come into your life. You know, it is true that if you just let go of the past and let you life guide you somehow there are always better things to come.

And these are the beautiful ladies I am blessed to have in my life. I hope you enjoy this! XO

"Maybe our girlfriends are our soul mates & guys are just people to have fun with." -Sex and the City ♥

5 comments:

  1. Pretty pics! Also, I love that quote at the end... it just may be true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - isn't it so true that sometimes you wonder how a guy could ever relate to you the way your friends do? I found your blog via Anna Katrina and am excited to follow - I love your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a great group of friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lacey in the City - THANKS!! Anna is my best friend so I am so glad you found mine and love hers as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you guys have fun! I am now following your blog... thanks for following mine :)) I need to get to boston asap!

    xx
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete