Biography

This is the diary of me, myself and I; as I am taking the journey to find my inner guidance. I am guided by Gabrielle Bernstein's book "Add More ~ing To Your Life." As I follow Gabrielle's equation to truly finding my ~ing, I will document everything and share it with you.



Friday, July 9, 2010

BEST DAY EVER

TO ME!!!


Today is a WONDERFUL, AMAZING, GREAT, FANTASTIC day!!! I have finally turned 21!! I know that many people are probably saying "this birthday is overrated" but shush! This is one day I have been looking forward to because I finally get to have all of my favorite people in the same place at once. Although I wish a few others were coming - it's all good!

Totally feeling my feelings today with all of this positive energy!

1 comment:

  1. Well happy birthday to you! I'm interested in seeing how this focusing works out for you.

    ReplyDelete