Biography

This is the diary of me, myself and I; as I am taking the journey to find my inner guidance. I am guided by Gabrielle Bernstein's book "Add More ~ing To Your Life." As I follow Gabrielle's equation to truly finding my ~ing, I will document everything and share it with you.



Monday, July 19, 2010

Interview with Macha from herfuture.com

Soo - my life has been crazy but this ~ing girl is back!

Tonight I had an interview with Macha from herfuture.com. This girl seriously rocks. She honestly turned my mood from bad to good in a matter of seconds. She is a true ~ing girl and I hope I can be as rockin' as she is! So Macha, this post goes out to you girl! :)

I was interviewed based on this blog I have created because I am willing to share myself and my journey with others. This is something that most people would not do - but hey why not! It's always better to laugh at yourself even if people are laughing right? So if you want to check out my interview ... you must go to herfuture.com and create an account. Trust me - you will not regret signing up. There are so many positive and uplifting women on this website. I even met a new friend today too - Andi Teggart. It kind of cool to be able to met and interact with women who want the same thing as you -- happiness.

Enjoy! And check out my interview on herfuture.com - I hope you like it!! :) And thank you Macha!

1 comment:

  1. you are a rock star! a complete and utter natural. Love your blog and all that you do!! keep doing it.

    ReplyDelete