Biography

This is the diary of me, myself and I; as I am taking the journey to find my inner guidance. I am guided by Gabrielle Bernstein's book "Add More ~ing To Your Life." As I follow Gabrielle's equation to truly finding my ~ing, I will document everything and share it with you.



Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Do you worry whether or not a magnet will attract iron?

I didn't think soo...
This question was posted in Gabrielle's book as part of the chapter on focusing. I decided to revisit this chapter while at work today - my focus has been anywhere and everywhere except for my actual work. I was totally loving life and feeling the Universe on my side yesterday and all of sudden my focus was sooo thrown off.

After re-reading the chapter I realized that I was blocking my ~ing with stupid little worries that I honestly probably should not worry about. Little things like can I actually do this new internship, planning my 21st birthday (which is this friday!!), whether or not someone I like will call me to hang out again. Of course the stuff that I am worrying about does not involve work but it is somehow taking up my whole work day. No fun.

So I was in the need to get myself out of this mood and starting focusing. I downloaded ITune for my computer and listened to Gabrielle's focusing meditation three times to actually make sure I was listening, feeling and focusing on everything. honestly - best idea I have had a work today. I am hoping that by doing this my energy will change as well as my focus to the universe. The universe helps you achieve what you want if you positively focus on exactly what you desire. I have a few desires myself - but that will be saved for a later post.

1 comment: