Biography

This is the diary of me, myself and I; as I am taking the journey to find my inner guidance. I am guided by Gabrielle Bernstein's book "Add More ~ing To Your Life." As I follow Gabrielle's equation to truly finding my ~ing, I will document everything and share it with you.



Friday, July 9, 2010

Karma is a B*TCH right? WRONG!

So this month's topic is on chapter one - focusing on feeling your feelings. This book club could not have come at a better time. More recently I have been really feeling my feelings in every aspect of my life. One day I am beyond happy because things are going great and then who knows a few days later, the smallest thing can totally set my feelings off. It may be something as a friend being upset with me, a boy (this is usually a problem for my feelings), work, my family, basically anything. I love how Gabrielle tells us to really feel our feelings and figure out where they are coming from. I did this yesterday while I was at work and was frantically freaking out for no reason - little did I know i knew exactly why I was freaking out. I have come to realize that it is usually boys and finding love that realllllllly affect my feelings. I hate this because these situations make me upset and this means I am blocking love from actually finding me.



This whole thing came about when one of my best friends and I were talking about our love lives and eveyrthing that had been going on since we haven't seen each other in a while. We both realized we had similar stories - boys who liked us, treated us like girlfriends but wouldn't do anything about it and make up excuses for not wanting to be anything more. I soon realized that this is not what I want to be part of - this boy was blocking love from actually finding me. I thought I had found it because he was pretty close to everything I imagined - sadly it was not the right time to have a legit girlfriend. My friend starting saying how this was going to bite her guy in the butt - basically saying karma is a sweet b*tch. But I stopped her from saying that and realized Karma really isn't a b*tch. Think about it... Gabrielle teaches us that the Universe has something planned for us. By not being in a relationship with this guy; it just means that something better is coming my way. I started telling her about how the Universe always has a plan for us as long as we act upon it and think of the Universe as a best friend.



So this totally got my creative juices flowing and I realized that people who constantly say Karma is a b*tch, trust me I was one of those until a few short weeks ago, that yeah karma exists but it necessarily isn't a b*tch. It honestly just means that something better is coming your way. Just think positively and know that the Universe is helping you - not trying to hurt you like most people think (karma.)



Just remember the Universe has a plan for you. So stop calling Karma a B*TCH - Remember Gabrielle told us it is not good to gossip ;) ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment