Biography

This is the diary of me, myself and I; as I am taking the journey to find my inner guidance. I am guided by Gabrielle Bernstein's book "Add More ~ing To Your Life." As I follow Gabrielle's equation to truly finding my ~ing, I will document everything and share it with you.



Sunday, July 4, 2010

Chapter 8 Overview

First off, HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!! Today is a wonderful day and I hope everyone is out celebrating our independence. On to chapter 8 - as I mentioned before this past week while I was away was pretty much a 180 degree turn to how things were going before. I am starting to believe and know that my ~ing is really trying to show me that the Universe has something in store for me.

Chapter 8: Quantum Shifting - Life's Phone Booth Moments
This chapter is very powerful. It basically explains to you that if you follow your ~ing that you will experience these quantum shifts from within you. These are very powerful and awakening to the soul. This little moments, well maybe major to some, allow you to see how the Universe is working with you and your ~ing. These quantum moments help you to become the person you want to be.

One of my quantum shifts happened while I was on vacation with my family. I found out that after starting this blog and becoming a member of Gabrielle's website that I could apply to an internship for the website. Now my negative thinking got the best of me at first when I applied because I kept thinking that there had to have been hundreds of girls and women applying for this internship. So I sent my resume and the website to this lovely blog. After about a week or so, I heard nothing. Then out of no where I get an email saying that they wanted to contact me for the internship position. I was THRILLED - well correction BEYOND thrilled.

I recieved a call today with them saying that I was one of the few girls picked to be a "virtual intern" for Gabrielle and the book. This basically means that I will be facebooking, tweeting, blogging and creating discussions to get people interested in Gabrielle's book and to help spread the word of ~ing. I do not think I have ever been more excited about an oppurtunity than this. Today is going to be a good day after this call - it is the Universe telling me there is something in store for me - and I can not wait to see what it is!! Enjoy! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment