Biography

This is the diary of me, myself and I; as I am taking the journey to find my inner guidance. I am guided by Gabrielle Bernstein's book "Add More ~ing To Your Life." As I follow Gabrielle's equation to truly finding my ~ing, I will document everything and share it with you.



Friday, July 23, 2010

"I am balanced"

Pilates on the beach :)


Every Tuesday and Thursday at work there is a pilates class in the gym. I started back up again after taking a two week hiatus from it with another co-worker. I love pilates and released that I should not miss out on this kick butt workout. I started feeling wobbly (spelling?) while using one of those workout balls. I started repeating to myself "I am balanced" which is one of Gabby's meditations. Holy cow, I don't think I have ever had a better workout than these two days. I honest to god was so balanced and so focused my abs are STILL killing me!
I started releasing that you can use that saying for soo many different parts of your life. But with pilates - it made the work out sooo intense! I am going to kick boxing today and hoping this can help too! I love feeling balanced. :) ENJOY & have a great weekend!!! :) XO
Cardio Kickboxing!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! My mom is all about positive thinking and repeating affirmations, and I like the "I am balanced" one. It definitely applies to so many aspects of all of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I need to get into yoga or something again. Doggie walking is great, but not in the 100 degrees! I loved the way you balanced yourself, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just did a pilates workout myself! I love it for core.

    ReplyDelete