Biography

This is the diary of me, myself and I; as I am taking the journey to find my inner guidance. I am guided by Gabrielle Bernstein's book "Add More ~ing To Your Life." As I follow Gabrielle's equation to truly finding my ~ing, I will document everything and share it with you.



Thursday, July 8, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL SISTER!

Today is a GREAT day. For some reason I am really starting to believe that these meditattions are actually working. Surprising huh? I did a few of them in the office yesterday because I was so unfocused and today I couldn't be in a better mood. But I think I know the reason why. This month Gabrielle is focusing on feel~ing which is the first chapter of her book. This is when we truly feel everything we are suppose to feel.

With that .. today I am feeling alive, vibrant, amazing, and happy. I think it is because it is my younger sister's 19th birthday and this only means one thing .... MY 21st BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW! I can't wait to spend time with her tonight and all fo her friends and then with all of my friends tomorrow. It's times like these when people can either be really happy or upset with their birthday. For me - I could care less the amount of people who attend my party or where I go as long as I'm in the company of people who can make me laugh and feel happy.

But regardless this post is all about my sister today! Happy Birthday to my beautiful, amazing, and talented sister/best friend! I love you to the moon and back!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your sister and happy EARLY birthday to you!!

    I just barely turned 21 myself. Awesome. I hope you have a spectacular day. No matter how old you are, your birthday should always be special.

    ReplyDelete