Biography

This is the diary of me, myself and I; as I am taking the journey to find my inner guidance. I am guided by Gabrielle Bernstein's book "Add More ~ing To Your Life." As I follow Gabrielle's equation to truly finding my ~ing, I will document everything and share it with you.



Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Curtain Call..

I am calling this post the curtain call because I finally finished Gabrielle's book! Now you may be wondering why I waited this long to finish the last chapter but I knew it was an important one and I wanted to make sure I was fully committed to this new life style. So after some much needed thinking - I decided to finish it the other night. And boy was I happy I waited.

This final chapter was nothing how I pictured it at all. And I mean this in a very good way. Gabrielle's comparison in the final chapter blew my mind. Who would think she would ever make a comparison to Anne Frank? Everyone may be wondering, what the heck is this girl talking about? Well you won't know unless you read the book. Sometimes its good to look at things in a different way than how they are played out. I guess Gabrielle was trying to show us that even in thr worst of times, there is always something good about it - even if you don't know.

Anne Frank believed in the light inside of her and everything good around her...I guess I can see how that is similar to your ~ing. With your ~ing you not only see good inside of you but in everything around you. When you see the good in you and you finally feel happy, then everything around you is good and happy. Kind of corny but think about it...it actually works! So, I HIGHLY recommend this book - so everyone should go out and buy it!! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment