Biography

This is the diary of me, myself and I; as I am taking the journey to find my inner guidance. I am guided by Gabrielle Bernstein's book "Add More ~ing To Your Life." As I follow Gabrielle's equation to truly finding my ~ing, I will document everything and share it with you.



Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Big Girls Don't Cry

So today is the end of the "feel~ing" chapter and we move on to the "forgiv~ing" chapter on herfuture.com. I swear this book is like following my life perfectly on a day to day basis. The feel~ing chapter made me realize my feelings and really look inside of myself to figure out exactly what I want. This in turn made me realize that I am going to be happy a single 21 year old. But the next chapter in Gabrielle's book is "forgiv~ing" which could not come at a more perfect time. I think this month is really going to help me look even more inside of me and learn to forgive those who have hurt me in the past. "By reliving the past you are only hindering present love to enter your life" - I am pretty sure this is what Gabby said on her twitter this afternoon and this quote hit home for me.

So I have made a list of those who I need to forgive and release in order to allow love to find me again.
Here we go ... Ex-boyfriends, ex best friends from high school, LC, boys who played me, fake friends. This is just a short list but most of the stuff that has hurt me the most is guys and best friends. I mean it's nothing serious but for me it was serious. I lost friends, had my heart broken by plenty of guys, and was ditched by old friends. Nothing too fun - which has made me realize form reading this book that I need to fogive them & RELEASE them. AMEN TO THAT.


Oh - side note - if you are in NYC next week check out Gabrielle's "The F-Word" (forgive) Lecture!! Go to addmoreing.com for more information -- trust me you won't want to miss this!! ENJOY! XO

1 comment:

  1. You're going to find that throughout life friends, boys, etc will come in and out of your life. You're discovering that earlier which will make it easier to let go when they leave your life. know that you are not alone. that this is really just part of life. sometimes it's hard to accept, but sometimes certain people are just around for certain parts of you life for a reason. Once their purpose is served they may disappear. Learning the tools to let go is a great thing!

    ReplyDelete