Biography

This is the diary of me, myself and I; as I am taking the journey to find my inner guidance. I am guided by Gabrielle Bernstein's book "Add More ~ing To Your Life." As I follow Gabrielle's equation to truly finding my ~ing, I will document everything and share it with you.



Thursday, June 24, 2010

Your Inner Rockstar

For those who are members of herfuture.com, you may have seen Gabrielle's latest posting on "Your Inner Rock star." This blog post got me thinking of my inner rock star and actually who my inner rock star would like to portray. And no I am not talking about you acting like a rock star, but your inner guidance having this amazing pull force that attracts people to you.

Gabrielle states that every single one of us has this inner rock star we just need to let it show. Think of it this way, as Gabrielle puts it, have you ever been attracted to someone or drawn in by someone. And no, Gabrielle is not talking about good looks, but more of a person's energy. I think there are many people out there who have this inner rock star that we want. Honestly - I think we can all achieve this inner rock star!

As I mentioned before - my inner rock star will be coming out sooner or later because this is how I want to be. But it got me thinking to how my inner rock star would want to be perceived as. So I decided to think of two real life rock star’s who I would love to be like - and no not because rock star is in their job title.





They would be: Beyonce and Celine Dion. Both of these women are strong, empowering, brilliant, loving, caring, successful, charming, empathetic and they give off this insane positive energy. And if you have ever realized this - you may be drawn towards them too. it is like their inner rock star gives off this energy that just makes you feel good about anything and everything.
I know firsthand from seeing Celine Dion in concert two summers ago. But if you have not seen her latest concert movie - you must. This women is filled with all this positive energy that my bad mood that day was immediately gone once she took the stage.

These two women truly have an inner rock star - and they show us we can all achieve our own inner rock star; we just have to take time and focus on it. But as Gabrielle states – keep it in the day, no future tripping about anything. This si how we stay focused on finding and grasping our inner rock star. Your inner rock star will shine through just as these two incredibly talented women have shown the world. Enjoy! XO

5 comments:

  1. I think Beyonce is really fabulous. Such a strong woman
    *Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm all about letting the inner rock star shine - whooo hooo!
    kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~


    ps - having a party @ my blog tomorrow and all weekend - come and join - gonna be a Beach Tiki Party!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. celine dionn all the way!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice nice your blog...
    i love....
    i follow...
    xox0

    http://styleandpleasure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beyonce is amazing. So inspiring.
    Lovely blog.
    x

    ReplyDelete