Biography

This is the diary of me, myself and I; as I am taking the journey to find my inner guidance. I am guided by Gabrielle Bernstein's book "Add More ~ing To Your Life." As I follow Gabrielle's equation to truly finding my ~ing, I will document everything and share it with you.



Friday, June 18, 2010

Daily Pick Me Up!


Now this song is my favorite songs now - my sister got me hooked on this singer after she appeared in the Broadway version of Legally Blonde. Does anyone know who it is?! LAURA BELL BUNDY! I love this girl - she is fabulous, plain and simple.

Here new song "Giddy On Up" puts me into the greatest mood - even though its about a boy cheating on her. Regardless, the video is so cute and she is just fabulous. Hope you enjoy!!

I am off to Rhode Island this weekend to visit one of my best friends - I will have plenty of updates when I return. Enjoy this glorious weekend everyone!! :)

2 comments:

  1. have fun in Rhode Island with your bestie!! i'm a Boston area blogger as well :) great concept for a blog, it will be fun documenting your journey!

    ReplyDelete