Biography

This is the diary of me, myself and I; as I am taking the journey to find my inner guidance. I am guided by Gabrielle Bernstein's book "Add More ~ing To Your Life." As I follow Gabrielle's equation to truly finding my ~ing, I will document everything and share it with you.



Friday, June 4, 2010

Fly~ing



Now I am not 100 percent sure if this counts as an ~ing activity to make you feel better BUT...it did help me get over my fear of kind of flying. I love airports but part of me is slightly scared of flying. Flying in this Cessina plane, at the Lawrence Municipal Airport the other weekend made everything so much better. This 4 passenger plane is available, along with others for a scenic flight that either lasts 30 minutes or an hour. I chose the 30 minute flight because it was the least expensive. Plus it was right amount of time for me to spending in the air in a tiny, tiny plane. Our pilot was hilarious and made me feel so comfortable as we flew over my hometown. And let me tell you - everything looks so different when you thousands of feet in the air. It made me appreciate where I lived, seeing the beauty as we flew close to sunset. I say give it a try if you can! It is one thing you will not regret - beauty if everywhere, never forget that! :)


1 comment: