Biography

This is the diary of me, myself and I; as I am taking the journey to find my inner guidance. I am guided by Gabrielle Bernstein's book "Add More ~ing To Your Life." As I follow Gabrielle's equation to truly finding my ~ing, I will document everything and share it with you.



Wednesday, June 2, 2010

About: Add more ~ing To Your Life





Hey Everyone! So this book by Gabrielle Berstein, "Add More ~ing To Your Life" CHANGED the way I am living my life now. I am going to share with you what the book basically is about and how Gabreille changes your negative way of thinking into a more positive outlook on life through ~ing activites and meditations.


When I first started reading this book, I had no idea what was in store for me. But Gabreille explains in the very beginning that she has created a process known as the "~Ing Equation" to help you truly change your life. This "~Ing Equation" consists of Rethink~ing + Mov~ing + Receiv~ing x 30 Days = Chang~ing. This equiation is basically your way of life for about 30 days or so. I say 30 days or so because everyone's lifestlye is different and sometimes people need more time. But this equation will help you as Gabrielle describes it "bulldoze all of your negative thoughts." One of the main reasons you are going to succeed with this equation si because Gabrielle explains how you need to repeat & apply this equation to almost everything in your life.

A note for you. Like me, I was very confused at first as to what Gabrielle meant when she said "~ing." But once Gabrielle explained it in the book, everythign starting making sense. "~Ing" simply is a shortened term for your inner guidance. It is that voice inside your head that helps you realize the good/great over those negative thoughts that have been constantly bugging you. It is like your inner voice that is just waiting to be heard. It silences any negatives thoughts or self doubts and tells you to start living and loving life; but more importantly how to be happy while doing it.

So get ready to start living, loving and being happy again! I am taking you on what I am calling my "~ing" journey, as I show you all the things I love to do and what makes me happy. But also, certain things in life that I have been dying to do that  my negative thoughts have kept me from doing; they may not be extravagent or wild and crazy but they make me happy. And to me that is all that matters! :)


Hope you are just as excited as I am. Oh and be sure to pick up Gabrielle's book as well because I can't explain everything from the book. You need to read it for yourself - trust me it will change your life! :)
 -XOXO

3 comments:

  1. sounds interesting - gonna have to check it out!

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Loved the book; I will enjoy watching you grow as you blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is each chapter meant to be digested in 30 days or the book in its entirety meant to be a 30 day transformation?

    ReplyDelete