Biography

This is the diary of me, myself and I; as I am taking the journey to find my inner guidance. I am guided by Gabrielle Bernstein's book "Add More ~ing To Your Life." As I follow Gabrielle's equation to truly finding my ~ing, I will document everything and share it with you.



Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Overview~ing!

I know I have been slacking but I wanted to give everyone an overview of this fabulous book! I have only gotten half way through it, so I know I have a lot more to learn - but so far I am liking what I see. So here we go! :)

Chapter 1: Feeling - Surrender Then Release
This chapter is about letting go of all of your negative feelings you have been basically hiding all these years. Gabrielle explains that you need to let go of these in order to be happy again. These are the types of feelings you have been avoiding for numbers of years and have affected how you have been feeling as well. By applying this feel~ing equation to your life, your thought patterns will begin to change from the bad to the good.

Chapter 2: Forgiving - Set Yourself Free
This is my favorite chapter and you will see why. This chapter helps you to realize that the people who you are blaming for you unhappiness are not really the problem - it is yourself. You are only remembering the bad situations that may have happened in the past with these specific people. Gabrielle explains that you need to forgive these people then release them in order to bring happiness back into your life. So forgive those people - it may take some time but it will help you.

Chapter 3: Balancing - Bringing Serenity Back
This chapter involves a trampoline - I kid you not. I need to go buy myself one soon! But this chapter is about hitting your rock bottom and actually being happy about it. Gabrielle explains that once you hit rock bottom there is no place to go but up! Gabrielle explains that you need to balance out your left and right side brain since you use each side for different purposes. By balancing everything - you let go of any addictive behaviors you may have (this can include a number of things.)

Chapters 4-6 will be in my next post! :)
Hope you enjoy and understand this - but trust me it helps to have the book with you, so go out and buy it!! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment