Biography

This is the diary of me, myself and I; as I am taking the journey to find my inner guidance. I am guided by Gabrielle Bernstein's book "Add More ~ing To Your Life." As I follow Gabrielle's equation to truly finding my ~ing, I will document everything and share it with you.



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer is FINALLY here!!!

So now that summer has officially started - it is a great time to be happy! Not only is it summertime but one of my favorite things about the summer are BBQ's. This past weekend I was in Rhode Island visiting one of my best friends for her graduation party. However, unlike every other grad party that you have been to this one was a little bit different - it was catered with the most amazing food including grilled pizza as appetizers! I have never seen anything like this but apparently that is how they do it in Rhode Island.

But not only was the food amazing, the decorations were incredible. Flowers are another favorite of mine for the summer. My friends mom had someone design the arrangements of the flowers - and I even got to help! The bottom right picture is the flower arrangement that I helped make for the center pieces. This is just one of the things that make me happy - great times with great friends and of course meeting new people. This relates to Gabrielle's book because I was the outgoing person I have always been. You have to be in a great mood in order for people to want to be around you and get to know you. As Gabrielle states, if your down in the dumps then no one is going to want to be around you. With summer here and the feeling of sun on your face - why wouldn't you want to be in a great mood? Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. Summer is the best!;)

    http://www.mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!!!

    xx
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete