Biography

This is the diary of me, myself and I; as I am taking the journey to find my inner guidance. I am guided by Gabrielle Bernstein's book "Add More ~ing To Your Life." As I follow Gabrielle's equation to truly finding my ~ing, I will document everything and share it with you.



Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Daily Affirmation - YouTub~ing

If anyone has not seen this video - I think Gabrielle would love this little girl! I showed my mom this video and she said this is how I act every morning. I am not sure if it's totally true, but I wish I could be like this everyone morning. I envy this girl!

"Jessica's Daily Affirmation"

If anything - I think everyone should do this at least every morning. I think I am going to try! XO

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, that is the cutest thing!!!!

    and i just love her curls too may i add haha

    oh i wish i was young again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw this video, it was so cute!!

    ReplyDelete