Biography

This is the diary of me, myself and I; as I am taking the journey to find my inner guidance. I am guided by Gabrielle Bernstein's book "Add More ~ing To Your Life." As I follow Gabrielle's equation to truly finding my ~ing, I will document everything and share it with you.



Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Format

So I've decided to switch up how I am doing this blog. I was driving home from my best friends house - she just arrived home from Spain - and I had this moment of inspiration to try a new format for this blog. I think it will help me blog more and have it be more of who I am so everyone can get to know who I am.

So to everyone - hello! :) I go by Katie and this is my "new" blog. I am still following Gabrielle's book - no worries. So if you have yet to pick up this book and read it - I HIGHLY recommend it. www.addmoreing.com - check it out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment