Biography

This is the diary of me, myself and I; as I am taking the journey to find my inner guidance. I am guided by Gabrielle Bernstein's book "Add More ~ing To Your Life." As I follow Gabrielle's equation to truly finding my ~ing, I will document everything and share it with you.



Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My list of forgiveness

On Gabrielle's site, we are in our second month of the book club which focuses on forgiving. Gabrielle helps to explain that we need to forgive those in our past in order to allow and let more love into our life. This got me thinking of those certain people who I need to forgive and release them. I was very hesistant in putting names on here but I decided I will just name them by the situations in which they have hurt me in the past.

Here we go.
To the...
  • to the boys in middle school who made fun of me and said I'd never be pretty
  • to the girls who talked behind my back and I still knew about it
  • to my two old friends from high school who ditched me
  • to those who followed them and ditched me too
  • to the boy who played with my heart and spit it right back at me
  • to the other boy who did the same exact thing
  • and to the other boy who did pretty much the same thing..twice
  • to the girl I've been jealous of for being better than me at outdoor activities

I FORGIVE YOU AND I RELEASE YOU.
Man, did that feel good!! This is what Gabrielle tells us to do in order to truly and actually let these thing go. And as weird as it sounds - I am actualy starting to feel better about this. I am now on the path to opening my heart to more love. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment